Today there are over 100 design-build firms, architects and custom home builders representing Timberpeg® as Independent Representatives worldwide. They joined us because they saw:
Independent Representative Mike McArdle poses for a
photo with two pleased customers in Fahan, Ireland
Independent Representative Glenn Robertson with a
customer couple in front of their home in Virginia.
Independent Representative John Collier takes a moment
to pose in front of a completed project in Bar Harbor, Maine
- A new source of customers generated by our national advertising.
- An environmentally responsible company offering a wide range of green certified products and components.
- A non-competing building system featuring time-saving construction and the unique aesthetic appeal of exposed timbers.
- High visibility and credibility derived from over 35 years of satisfying customers building Timberpeg® homes and light commercial structures throughout North America and in many foreign countries.
- A rare opportunity to increase profits by maximizing Timberpeg®'s architectural and design services, engineered component building system and timber framing technical expertise.
- National advertising and feature articles about Timberpeg® homes in major national shelter magazines
- Local marketing and promotion programs providing Representatives with tools and incentives needed for successful local campaigns.
- Regional Managers employed by company to serve as consultants and advisors for your Timberpeg® business.
- Time and money-saving features producing higher profits associated with firm package prices, delivery to site on a date promised, quick shell erection and a Timberpeg® commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Architectural and design services which provide CAD generated prints and details and the flexibility to adapt our system to most custom designs, and engineering data to meet national code specifications.
- An Independent Representative support program which begins with an intensive Timberpeg® school and continues throughout our relationship with local and regional and national workshops on sales, marketing, construction, design.
- Quick access to marketing materials and design information online through the Independent Representative “extranet” support site. Access to professionally photographed home pictures for your use.
- Lead management system and web portal helps you track your leads and customers online.
- In a nutshell, Timberpeg® brings to your business the opportunity to expand without adding the overhead associated with national advertising and new staff for marketing, design and production services. Best of all, you gain new customers from Timberpeg® and higher visibility in your community and industry. You become part of a national team through our successfully proven dealer program.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE IN THE CUSTOM HOME MARKET AS A...:
- CUSTOM BUILDER
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT GROUP
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- DESIGN/BUILD FIRM
- RELATED PROFESSIONAL
- ARCHITECTURAL FIRM
...and interested in finding out more about Independent Representative opportunities, we'd love to hear from you!
Bookmark/Search this post with